Worcester is in the Centre of England
We are Located in the Lovely City of Worcester in the Centre of England
Worcester Summer School is located in the city of Worcester in the centre of England. Away from large numbers of tourists, it is the perfect place for teenagers to come and learn English. We are just 2 hours by direct train from London or 40 minutes from Birmingham.
Six benefits of coming to Worcester…
- A beautiful location on the River Severn with the Malvern Hills in the background
- You can explore the magnificent 1,000 year old cathedral that lies in the heart of the city
- With a population of around 90,000 you will quickly find your way around and feel at home
- You will get a taste of “real England”. You’ll meet English-speaking locals, rather than lots of foreign visitors that you find in more well known places. Great for your English!
- You will feel safe – the residential areas are quiet, welcoming and within walking distance or a short bus ride from the centre
- It is really easy to get here. We are only 40 minutes from Birmingham airport by car. The train from London to Worcester takes just 2 hours
Here are 5 interesting things to know about Worcester…
- There are loads of things to do in your free time. The High Street has an excellent range of shops, coffee shops and places to eat
- You can explore the city’s huge amount of history that can be seen all around you. As well as the 1000 year old cathedral, there is some very old and interesting architecture, such as the black and white Tudor buildings down the most historic street in town
- If you prefer just chilling out in your free time then that is fine too! There is a beautiful park next to the river which is just a ten minute walk from the Summer School
- The county is the home of Worcestershire Sauce that you should try in its home town and it is also a popular flavour of crisps
- Worcestershire is also famous for Malvern water which is the only water that the Queen drinks!
Would you like more information?
English Summer School for Ages 13-17 Years from Sunday 10th July 2022 - Sunday 7th August 2022
Worcester Summer School, 40 Foregate Street, Worcester WR1 1EE, UK | Tel : +44 1905 619877 | Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Worcester Summer School is a trading name of Worcester Education Limited