Worcester Summer School – Terms & Conditions
1) Booking a Place
- All bookings must be made using our on-line booking form. This is to ensure we have all the necessary information to look after you properly.
- Once your booking has been received we will send you an acknowledgement email and a pro-forma invoice.
- When you receive this please make your deposit payment either by credit card or by bank transfer. Your booking is not confirmed until you pay the deposit.
- Once your booking is confirmed we will send you a written confirmation and a final invoice for your course and accommodation.
2) Deposit Payments
- We require a deposit payment of GBP £300/person received into our bank account to confirm a booking. If you cancel your booking for any reason (including visa refusals) this deposit will be treated as part of our cancellation policy as shown in section 4 below.
3) Payment of Fees
- If you wish you can pay the full course fee when you book your place or at a later date.
- All course fees must be received into our bank account by the close of Friday 18th June 2021 (3 weeks prior to the commencement of the Summer School programme).
- If full fees are not received by this date your place will be cancelled on Monday 21st June 2021 and any money received will be treated according to our cancellation policy in section 4 below.
- If you book your place on or after Friday 18th June 2021 you must pay the total amount at the time of booking.
4) Cancellation Policy
- All cancellations must be made in writing by email to firstname.lastname@example.org by the person who made the booking.
- Cancellations for any reason (including visa refusals) and refund of any money received by us will be determined as follows :
- 1) Up to and including Friday 28th May 2021 (6 weeks prior) – full refund of all money received less any expenses incurred by us
- 2) From Saturday 29th May 2021 up to and including Friday 18th June 2021 (3 weeks prior) – full refund of all money received by us less the greater of either your deposit of GBP £300 or any expenses incurred by us
- 3) From Saturday 19th June 2021 or later – no refund will be made
- We strongly recommend that you take out insurance to cover cancellation fees.
- Force Majeure : If we cannot provide your course due to an unforeseen event then we will offer you a credit on the remaining part of your course and accommodation fees to be taken at such time as we are able to offer you a replacement course
5) Payment Methods
- Payment can be made by debit or credit card, bank transfer
- For credit card payments please go to our payment portal https://www.worcester-education.com
- For bank transfers please make your payment to the following bank account :
Bank Name Starling Bank Ltd
Bank Sort Code 60-83-71
Bank SWIFT/BIC Code SRLGGB2L
Account Name Worcester Education Ltd
Account Number 30528330
- Please note: if payment is made by bank transfer, you are responsible for all bank transfer charges.
- It is your responsibility to apply for your UK visa if required.
- Please visit the UK government Border Agency website for more information. We are not authorised to give advice on UK visas.
- If you need a visa we will issue a ‘visa invitation letter’ for you to send with your visa application.
- Visa letters will only be issued on the receipt of your GBP300 deposit into our bank account. If you apply for a place on or after 18th June 2021, then full fees must be received into our bank account before we will issue a visa letter – see section (3) above regarding payment of fees.
- If your visa is refused and you cancel your booking this will be treated in accordance with our cancellation policy in section 4 above.
- Insurance is provided by us to cover our legal responsibilities in connection with the summer school.
- We recommend that you take out your own insurance to cover possessions, medical and delay / cancellation expenses before you come to England.
- We do not accept liability for any loss (consequential or otherwise) due to delay, cancellation, sickness, death or any other cause.
8) Student Ages
- We accept students aged between 13 years and 17 years.
- Very occasionally we accept a junior who turns 18 during summer school. In such a situation the student will have to continue to obey our rules for juniors.
9) Student Behaviour
We expect all students to:
- take part in all of the summer school programme unless they are prevented from doing so by ill-health.
- to obey British law and to behave in a polite and respectful manner at all times.
- to observe our Important Rules available on the documents page.
If you do not comply with the above points we may ask you to leave the Summer School immediately without any refund of fees.
10) Publicity Pictures
- You may be included in photographs or videos taken during lessons or activities to be used in our brochure, website or other media.
- If you do not want to be shown in any pictures please let us know on your first day at the Summer School.
English Summer School for Ages 13-17 Years from Sunday 11th July 2021 - Sunday 8th August 2021
Worcester Summer School, 40 Foregate Street, Worcester WR1 1EE, UK | Tel : +44 1905 619877 | Email : email@example.com
Worcester Summer School is a trading name of Worcester Education Limited