Worcester Summer Online
If you can’t make it to our summer school this year why not take our Worcester Summer Online programme?
Don’t miss out on improving your English. Our one-to-one individual online lessons can help you with your school grades, or pass that important exam next year.
All of our teachers are qualified and experienced native English speakers.
Online Lessons Package – £300
Each online lesson programme is a series of 5 lessons, normally taken each day from Monday – Friday in one week, but can be taken over a longer period if you prefer.
You can focus on what you need to achieve for your school or personal goals, and you can arrange your lessons directly with your teacher to fit in with your other activities during the school holidays.
How to Book : You can book and pay for your lessons online by clicking the button.
You get all of this included :
- Pre-session Skype call or email with our Director of Studies to discuss your exact needs
- Emails with your teacher in advance to make sure you are focused right from the start
- Easy direct booking of lessons with your teacher at a time to suit you
- 45-minute live teacher 1:1 lessons via telephone, video conferencing or Skype
- Individual lesson preparation and marking as required
- Additional activities, hints and feedback to help you achieve your goals
- All of your lessons recorded in your own account for future reference
English Summer School for Ages 13-17 Years from Sunday 11th July 2021 - Sunday 8th August 2021
Worcester Summer School, 40 Foregate Street, Worcester WR1 1EE, UK | Tel : +44 1905 619877 | Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Worcester Summer School is a trading name of Worcester Education Limited